Because of the sanitary crisis we are going through and the considerable growth of the number of cases in our village the municipality of Aigues appeal to our inhabitants to:
- Only leave their houses if strictly necessary.
- Avoid all unnecessary social contacts.
- In bars and restaurants: wear your mask all the time, only to take it off when you are actually eating or drinking.
- Respect the maximum amount of people in shops, bars etc
- Avoid gatherings at the entrance of the shops
Apart from that, the municipality takes the following measures, operational from tomorrow Tuesday January 12:
- The Plaza de la Iglesia will be closed off, as will be the parks and public gardens and the
- the library will only be open for loans and returns
- Visits to the town hall on appointment only, at the side entrance or by telephone. Until further notice visits to the town hall are restricted; the building is open only for the employees
For any question or call for help both the employees and the members of the local government are available – just call 965690061 (Ayuntamiento).
Lets act responsibly and with the utmost caution.